Continuous Quality Improvement for Physicians (CQI)
Carefully designed to sustain physician interest and involvement, the workshop is fast-paced, free of 'business' jargon, and presents CQI as a way to use the scientific method in addressing problems experienced in medical practice.
Makes the case that physicians need to get involved in a health care organization's continuous quality improvement rather than observe from the sidelines.
Target Audience: Physicians and Support Staff
Program Highlights Include:
- Utilize collaborative, system-based problem solving between your physicians and their peers to achieve greater medical successes for patients and employees
- Maximize CQI to directly benefit physicians in hospital and office practices
- Acquire a working blueprint for team problem solving
- Gain an understanding of how quality systems and processes directly impact the physician's success
- Build alignment between the systems that support patients, employees and supplier
- Practice system thinking for quality of patient care
* This program was specifically designed for Healthcare Physicians